<VV> Hemmings News Article - Walt

Walter F. Baranowski Jr. wbaranowskijr at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 12:56:30 EST 2008

Many thanks Russ for bringing this to our attention.  Mine is the '65 vair vert. Top of page left side under the group shot.  My name somehow got left off the individual descriptions. Was great to see "Miss Lily" in print again.  Have since purchased a '64 coupe with only 45K.miles.
No rust no bondo a perfect running car. Car had been in storage for the last 14 years.  I get more attention with the early than the late.  I never would have believed it.  She had been named "Miss Emily" after another grand-daughter. Now she is happy!
Walt Baranowski
MCC President
Waukesha, WI

1964 Monza Coupe