<VV> Tires

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Wed Oct 1 09:33:13 EDT 2008

At 08:34 AM 10/1/2008, Robert Henry wrote:

>So Clark's is now offering new P185/R80-13 radial tires (C12601). They say
>they can't guarantee which brand, but the picture on their web site shows
>"Hankook" name on the sidewall. Can an American Corvair be happy with Korean
>tires?

Hankook tires seems to have decent acceptance in the market,
including from people knowledgeable about tires.

I haven't bought any for my Corvairs, but my motorhome was due for
new tires this Spring and faced with the prospect of buying six Load
Range E truck tires I found the Hankook offering to be a good deal.

--Bob