<VV> Tires

David George dgeorge at heritage-consultants.com
Wed Oct 1 09:33:19 EDT 2008

Robert,

I recently put these tires on my 65 Monza. I bought them at a local tire
dealer and have approximately 1,500 miles on them. So far, I like them very
much. They provide a nice smooth ride and appear to be holding up well. I
would not hesitate to buy these tires again. In fact, I am thinking about
putting them on my 64 vert over the winter. Good luck!

Dave George