<VV> oil filter ?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 2 20:03:43 EDT 2008

I don't particularly care for Fram filters, but YES that is the correct #
for a Corvair.  However, if it is the newer (last 4 yrs or so?) style with
the U shaped gasket around the top outer edge, stay away from it.  A much
better choice (opinion) if you are buying locally is the NAPA Gold 1038.  It
looks just like an AC PF4 except for the color.

Cal has come up with a filter that also looks a lot like the AC ones.  So,
if it is not a - I need in NOW situation, you might throw some business his
way.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110