<VV> Mallory ignition

Dorairaj Isaac dnaisaac at rogers.com
Fri Oct 3 09:47:26 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have purchased an assortment of Corvair parts for a guy. Among the parts I
found a Mallory Breakerless ignition. Does anyone know anything about these
units. There was also a distributor which I presume is from the same car.
The is a connector attached to the wires from the distributor that fit a
connector on the wires from the Mallory Breakerless unit. There are three
more wires coming from the Mallory unit, does anybody know where these may
connect. If anyone has ant literature on this unit could you please contact
me.

Thanks.

Dorai <><