<VV> Inspection

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Fri Oct 3 13:48:42 EDT 2008

Smitty drives Spike on the street every day. It is his primary car. He
autocrosses it and puts it on the track, like the upcoming NECC event at
Summit Point. After towing to Indy, where he and Paul both drove the car on
track, drag raced it, & autocrossed it, he then took it to Paul Whelan's
farm where they held an autocross in the pasture and he, his Wife, I and
Paul all drove it.
No antique plates for either Spike or Smitty!

Chuck S
BBRT