<VV> Joe btfsplk (non corvair)

N6nev at aol.com N6nev at aol.com
Fri Oct 3 14:50:14 EDT 2008

Joe  Btfsplk: World's most loving friend and worst jinx who always travels
with a dark  cloud over his head.
Tiny Yokum:Abner's 15 1/2 year old brother.
Honest Abe Yokum: Abner and Daisy Mae's little  boy.
Evil Eye  Fleegle: His  quadruple whammy can melt a battleship.
Marryin' Sam: The preacher who specializes in $2  weddings.
General Bullmoose
and I drove my 61  yesterday, I went to the show room in 1960 and looked at
the new corvair. and in  1961 I bought a monza,white with black interior...my
first new car  wheeee!

Larry
retired auto shop owner
61  monza