<VV> Distributor question

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Fri Oct 3 15:42:43 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/3/2008 12:13:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com writes:

All:  I took my distributor apart today to clean and refurbish  it.  I
discovered under all of the grime, that I have a 1110311 which  is for a
95HP AT car.  I have a 110HP STD which is supposed to have a  1110319
distributor.  Do I need to look for the correct 319  distributor, or will
the 311 work okay??  As always, thanks in  advance for your wise and
knowledgeable  suggestions..

members.aol.com/abelink/disdata.jpg

It's so close you'd never know... in fact probably betterfor ping control  at
cruise..

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Web Tinyurl.com/3ds7d
somewhere between Sea  Mountain and Coos Bay. OR.