<VV> Non-Corvair

Bill Kronen billpat at telusplanet.net
Fri Oct 3 19:32:08 EDT 2008

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.  On the most holy of Corvair days
I have forsaken the world of air cooled and succumbed to the lure of the
essence of water.  It was only for two hours but is a trasgression of my
vows.  Forgive me Father for I have sinned.   Just my way of saying that
while I didn't drive my Corvair yesterday I did bring home a new
addition to the collection, a car out of my past.....a 1963 Volvo PV
544.  Good, drivable shape.  If anyone is interested in seeing a picture
or two,  e mail me off line.
Bill Kronen
Rocky Mt. House, Alberta
63 Spyder vert,  66 Monza 140 Coupe, 63 Volvo PV544