<VV> More PG questions

rchivers at tampabay.rr.com rchivers at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Oct 4 15:17:49 EDT 2008

Hello all,
     Thanks to all who replied both on and off list to the question about removing the front plate on my PG.  I have got it off and removed the square o ring.  When I look at the book it shows both the 'o ring' and a paper gasket.  It appears that the paper gasket goes between the front pump and the front plate.  Yet when I took it apart there was no paper gasket, just the 'o ring'.

     Am I correct that there should be a paper gasket there, or am I reading the diagram incorrectly ??

Thanks for the help.

   -Rex-
65 vert 95 hp
61 Rampie