<VV> Chevrolet promotional DVD availabilty!

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Sat Oct 4 17:15:29 EDT 2008

I purchased one of Mark's promotional DVDs and it's a hoot!  Some of the ads
are SO corny!  My fave was the one promoting the Corvair (60 sedan) as a
ranch-field car for rounding up cattle!!! (I'm not making this up!). I'd
also like to review and count the number of times they said certain things
like "in the rear where a compact car engine belongs", "station sedan" and
other such, well, nonsense. The Econoline nose-wheelies were eye-poppers. It
took two night to get through all of them - with no snack or other kinds of
breaks to mar the fun!  Recommended "reading"
Craig Nicol