<VV> Drive your Corvair

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 23:40:16 EDT 2008

                                            B"H

I drive my '69 Monza SS every day to work...several months ago, there was a '69 Camaro coupe, repainted green, not a bad repaint but not perfect.  The rest of the car looked very clean.  Of course I parked next to him, but never got to meet the guy personally, even though I saw his car in my parking garage for several weeks.

Another car in the garage is a '61 Falcon Ranchero, looks oomplete, needs paint and other trim items, has some soft of non-stock shifter on the floor.  And also, a like-new 1975 or 76 Ford Granada 4-door, Jade Green.

In another parking garage nearby, someone had a '58 Buick hardtop, covered with layers of dust, but otherwise it looked intact.

And finally a gentleman in my neighborhood a few blocks away has a '62 Greenbrier, a very nice '62 Impala wagon, and I think he also has or had, a nice '66 Impala.  I gotta get his name since we're in the same CORSA chapter(!)...Bill Hershkowitz '69 Monza SS Coupe