<VV> Battery Fire

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Mon Oct 6 09:24:25 EDT 2008

Mark-I had a similar situation a number of years ago that could have been disastrous and it was also on a '63.  I don't remember how it happened, but the deck lid support came down on the battery post and shorted it out.  All I remember is some of the wire was burned, but hope it helps others to be sure battery is not loose which could have been the problem.  Ken Clark
KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP