<VV> Where is everyone?

chris c ricorvair at cox.net
Tue Oct 7 10:49:42 EDT 2008

Considering converting my wifes 63 to a daily driver.  Currently use it
until the cruise season is over, which is rapidly approaching in RI.
Things I currently do:
    Get it inspected every year, even though its not required of an
antique.
    Upgraded to dual Master cyl.
    Have a CO detector, fire extinguisher.

Need to:
       Put it on my normal auto insurance policy - can do so.
       Verify the heat works.

Since my daily driver died two months ago, and I have been biking to
work a lot.  But when the time changes I would be biking home in the
dark.  Making a perfect excuse to extend the driving season on the vair
until the salt season hits.  The wifes father is getting a new vehicle
and wants to sell me his old van.  Sure my work commute is 5 miles round
trip.