<VV> weird tach

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Tue Oct 7 12:31:16 EDT 2008

Arend,
     Having TWO voltage regulators in the car is like having TWO wives to tell you what to do.<GGG>  Remove the original regulator that was designed for the generator and use the internal one that was designed to work with the alternator you now have.  This may solve your tach problem.
     Regards,
     Lach alstubieft,
     Frank "my long-ago girlfriend was Dutch" Burkhard