<VV> Drivers Wanted

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 15:57:14 EDT 2008

Gentlemen,
The Bayshore Corvair Assoc. of N.J. will hold their 17th annual open track event at Pocono's Raceway's North Course this Friday Oct. 10th. Cost is $250 and is a rain or shine event. Gates open at 7:00 a.m.

We run a safe fun event with four run groups from novice to expert drivers and low horsepower stock cars on up to full race cars. Our format includes 4 separate practice sessions with abundant track time. There will be qualified volunteer driving instructors available.

Click the link below to our web site, then click on "Drive Pocono" to get to the Pocono pages where a printable registration form is available.
www.bayshorecorvair.org

We recommend that anyone who is interested in attending call Kevin Johnson immediately at 908-770-5576 (Verizon cell).

Please DO NOT send any payments at this late date but rather plan on making any payments at the event.

Thank you for your time.
Kevin Johnson, Bayshore Corvair Assoc. of N.J. president, treasurer, and
Bayshore At Pocono event chairman