<VV> 2009 Convention

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Wed Oct 8 06:55:47 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know you now can make your reservations for the host hotel for the Jacksonville Convention at the Wyndham.  You have 2 options, either online or by call in.
As a reminder this is a Monday - Friday Convention and the dates are 7/13 - 17, 2009.  So you can plan accordingly here is what is happening on what day.
Monday - Registration
Tuesday - Concours & Car Display
Wednesday - Econo Run & Test & Tune*
Thursday - Autocross
Friday - Rally
* Test & Tune this is the first time this has ever been offered at a convention.  We will have a 4 hour window where you can go out to the autocross site and test & tune your Corvair.  A mini course will be set up to allow you to adjust air pressure and make adjustments so your car will run it's best at the autocross the following day.  You can get a feel for the corners and the pavement surface.  More info later.....
To make your reservations:
1.  Access www.wyndhamjacksonville.com
2.  Click on rates & reservations
3.  Enter dates of arrival/departure
4.  Scroll down to Group Code
5.  Enter Code:  0719886CO
6.  Your Group information will appear
7.  Click on the rate & room type requesting
8.  Complete registration information
9.  Click "confirm reservation"
If you prefer to call in your reservation, please call 800-996-3426 and mention Corvair Society for your disconted rate.
Any questions, please feel free to me mail me direct.
Sarah
2009 Convention Chair