<VV> Dash harness trunk penetrations

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Thu Oct 9 18:18:21 EDT 2008

Clark's sells the grommet for the dash harness trunk connector:

Part number C11620: TRUNK WIRING GROMMET 60-67 CARS  Catalog page 236

Clark's also sells the grommet for the wiper wires:

C6869: 2 HOLE GROM-FT BRAKE LINES/FIRE WALL (62 -69),60-64WIPER,ALSO 61-62
LAKEWOOD LIC WIRES  Catalog page 212

Bill Hubbell