<VV> Padded Dash

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Fri Oct 10 21:34:03 EDT 2008

Ton,
I have never removed or replaced a dash. However, the previous owner did on
my Spyder. It looks great! One thing to look out for is trimming the hole
for the ash tray. He trimmed a little too much and I cannot snap the ash
tray all the way down without the trimmed edge of the padded dash flipping
out around the edges. With the ash tray up that far, it not open. In the
position that looks right, nobody can tell unless they try to open it. It
isn't that big of a deal for me but it would be nice if I could open it. Cut
yours out too small at first. You can always cut more but you can't put it
back.

Dave Thompson
63 Spyder vert
Westminster, CA