<VV> hierogliphics

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Sun Oct 12 13:39:12 EDT 2008

I use Microsoft Word as my editor in Outlook. There is a pull down box in
the icon bar that offers several options: HTML, Rich Text and Plain Text. I
use Plane text. That outputs only ASCII characters that are universally
readable. Another option is to type all emails in Times New Roman. It is an
ASCII font.

If those of you that have been told that they output bad characters would
tell us what email program they use, I will research the issue and try to
help fix it. That way we can all read what you have to say about Corvairs.
(Corvair Content)

Dave Thompson
Westminster, Ca