<VV> Readable posts

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 23:49:58 EDT 2008

I have been reading the notes about my Friday post. Usually, I write into
Virtual Vairs directly, or I answer another post that I am reading in my AOL
account. In this particular case, I had written it for my local Corvair  Club
newsletter in Microsoft Word 2003. I  just copied and pasted it into  VV,
keeping the Times Roman font and, I assume, now, all of the formatting. I  have sent
another pasted version to Mark with all formatting removed, I  think.  I
await his evaluation.   - Seth

All the crap below this is added by AOL - I have no say in the matter.