<VV> No Messages

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 11:09:34 EDT 2008

Bob,
     I've done this many times!  Go to the last line at the bottom of any V V msg and "edit, copy, paste" the URL for "change your options" which is:
Go to that website and enter in your email address and password (if you don't remember it, they'll quickly send it to you)   That will then put you into YOUR option page on V V where you'll find that your FIRST option to continue receiving email has been automatically reset to "disabled" due to too many bounces due to too many mailbox full-ups.
     Hope you can get back with us quickly again.  We NEED your valued input!
     Good luck!
     Frank "been there, done that" Burkhard