<VV> Tires and spare parts in Austin, TX

Chris vairchris at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 10:54:59 EDT 2008

Hello all.  I have a set of 4 185/80-13 tires that are in like new
condition, already mounted on Corvair rims.  I had bought them new a few
years ago, just before sending my car to the resto shop.  We decided to go
with different tires/rims, so these essentially new tires are serving no
purpose in my garage.  I haven't a clue how to ship them, but am willing to
sell the whole set for $100 to the first person that comes by to pick them
up.

Additionally, I have the original seats out of my 65 convert.  They need
upholstery, but are mechanically sound.  With Corvairs getting more rare,
I'd hate to see these go to waste, so I'll give them away if someone will
pick them up.  Again, I've no idea how to ship something this big, so I'd
prefer someone to come and get them.

I also have wide window glass and multiple pieces of chrome trim for a 65
vert that someone can have if they need.  I'd hate to see these parts go to
waste too.  I do need to get this stuff out of the garage, as the
restoration is almost done, and I'd rather have room in my garage for a
Corvair than for boxes of Corvair parts.

Thanks all.