<VV> PG Question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Oct 15 15:19:50 EDT 2008

Timothy,

If you don't get a good answer, keep in mind the functionality of the
Corvair PG is generally the same as a front engine PG.  If you can
find a trans guy who knows his stuff, he may be able to give you a
good answer.  For that matter, you may be able to find a
troubleshooting chart for another version of the PG that will help.
The darn things are so reliable that I really have never had to do
anything beyond check the fluid and fix leaks.  Good luck.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa