<VV> Bouncing

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 22:34:51 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/15/2008 7:23:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lechevrier at earthlink.net writes:

My list delivery is currently disabled; it was disabled due to  excessive
bounces.

If you get this, can you tell me what it means  and how to fix it ?

I'll bet Charlie cannot receive ANY  emails from  ANYONE!!

Will someone from the Inl;and Empire Chapter [  Riverside  Calif.]  PLEEASE
TELEPHONE HIM!!!!

He is the President of the Chapter!!! IIRC!

Tell him THIS:

It means YOUR  email  has too many emails in it!   and your ISP  has stopped
letting emails come in..

All you have to do is to DELETE   or MOVE [ copy to a CD]   enough to allow
you to receive emails again!

Haven't you noticed no one is writing you any more??  GGG

Matt