<VV> High Tire Pressures

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 16 00:45:56 EDT 2008

Well...  OK, if you never put your foot into it on the curves.  Personally,
that's my favorite time.

The "weight" on the tires shifts at that time.  I'm guessing that you've
NEVER hung the rear end out and steered with the throttle.  It IS possible
to create an "air out" situation if the sidewalls are rolling under into
and/or during the "turn".  Air Out - my definition - the sidewalls roll over
far enough to let the air (pressure) escape between the tire and the wheel.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140