<VV> DIY Crash course media blasting

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Thu Oct 16 10:34:41 EDT 2008

I had mine bead blasted but you have to be very careful when painting to
make sure all the hole are plugged as the media you use will be blown
out by a spray gun and get into the paint.  The beads are still coming
out of places 3 years later!

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Had mine done several years ago and liked the results.  Only thing was I
had the powder coming out from any place it could get to for several
years including interior.  Need to tape and enclose any place it could
get into that you don't want it.   Ken

I feel like media blasting, like my whole car, after I strip her of
mechanicals and trim, etc.

Anyone feel like throwing out some tips, like equipment, air compressor
strength, media, amount of pressure required, clean up, post blasting
rust protection, excreta.

I can't stand red anymore, this lm convertible should be blue like it
was when new.

crazy chris mann

are the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org