<VV> Tail of the Dragon

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 11:25:28 EDT 2008

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Just got home from my Hershey trip, and I spent a
couple of days (driving my 19000 mile 65 Vair, too!) with a friend at Lake
Summit, near Tuxedo, NC, which is in Henderson County and can't be very far
from here.

The roads round there looked stunning, and I would have loved to have driven
Matt White (the car is named for its texture and colour...) along this
route! Mind you, I want to stay under the psychological 20000 mile barrier
as long as I can, and this might have put me over it! (;-)))

Unfortunately I am back in cold, rainy old Blighty and won't be driving Matt
for another year now.

Oh well...

Cheers

Alan

P.S. At least I've got the election to look forward to... (;-))))