<VV> tire pressures

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 16 19:52:38 EDT 2008

If you don't think tire pressures are important, just a watch a NASCAR race and hear how they adjust tire pressures a pound or less for changing the handling.

 Or try 30 in the front and 20 in the back . Then take a sharp corner!
 MIKE KOVACS

The stock tire pressures on new cars today are no higher than they were
forty or fifty years ago and, if anything, lower.  32 psi was almost
standard back in the fifties and my Solara specifies 29 now. So what's so
different?
RonH