<VV> Wanted 13" Beauty Rings

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 02:03:00 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/16/2008 10:21:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
twlopez at gmail.com writes:

Who has a set for cheap? Apparently you can't get em in any of the  auto
parts chains and I figured if I am going to buy some online why not  search
for bowtie trim rings from someone that isn't using  them.

Do you have lotsa $$$$???  GM  onlyoffered them on very early  models...
takes a special wheel!!!

Aftermarket 13" rings are few and far between!  I believe that is  why Wire
Covers are so popular?

Tim Bovey had no trouble selling his 13" Chrome wheels with correct baby
moons....a while back.

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Web Tinyurl.com/3ds7d
somewhere between Sea  Mountain and Coos Bay. OR.