<VV> CORSA CONVENTION / FLORIDA HEAT

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Oct 19 19:52:41 EDT 2008

Technically, Hurricane season is from June to November so July isn't in the
middle of it.

The average July temperature in Jacksonville is 90, not all that bad. The
host hotel is on the St. John's River and not far from the ocean. All of that
means there's usually a nice breeze. I wouldn't want to run a marathon, or even
 a couple miles, but it should be just fine for the CORSA Convention. We're
looking forward to being back in Florida where we lived for 5 years.

Ned