<VV> High Tire Pressures - long (sorry)

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 20:24:34 EDT 2008

                                                   B"H

I find that even with fronts at 25 psi, I have to wrestle with the wheel when attempting to parallel park.

Although I believe the tire pressure differential is needed for the Corvair's design, they should have offered power steering for city dwellers who need to jockey their cars into tight parking spaces.

Wife and kids won't even attempt to parallel park the thing with the manual steering, as good as it is when the car is in motion.

Guess we're all spoiled, since virtually all new cars have assisted steering as standard equipment these days..Bill H. 69 Monza 110 PG