<VV> Why you shouldn't let your kids drive your Corvair

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 11:35:57 EDT 2008

A search on eBay with the word, "Corvair" in both the title and the
description can sometimes yield some weird things.  I came across the  following in
the description of an oil painting depicting a barn set by a curvy  country road.

<I can still smell the fumes from my 1961  corvair in my hair...and the
embarassment from coworkers at the Nut Hut who  asked why I always smelled like
burned motor oil.....and the memory of  taking that curve as fast as the car my
dad loaned me would go in total  rebellion against the fact that he would not
let me eat in it because it was a  classic......    and if any of you know my
dad, don't tell  him.  He still has never forgiven me for driving that thing
with the oil  light on.....I could smell the oil so I assumed it didn't need
any.>

~Bill Stanley
**************BUY Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on DVD
today!