<VV> High Tire Pressures - long (sorry)

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Oct 20 12:00:42 EDT 2008

I have to agree with other posts Bill - you might compare it to
another Corvair.  Now, it could also be expectations, as you mention,
but a stock Corvair really does have pretty light steering,
especially compared to other cars of the era with manual steering
(don't forget PS was usually an option).

OTOH, the fact that the wife and kids won't drive it can be a
blessing.  Seems Trevor (#2 son) is rather eager to be driving our
wagon :-)

--Bryan