<VV> Conventions in mid Summer

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Oct 20 14:45:56 EDT 2008

I've only been to a few conventions---94, 99, 00, 02, 03, 06.

I don't know where they're hiding all these KIDS---but I sure don't see too many of them at Conventions.  Certainly not enough that the convention would be empty if it was held  in the spring (Spring Vacation) or at some other time of year.

  I remember seeing lclc's kids when they were young, and I remember Kent carrying an infant around in 99.

OVERALL---I would say our membership is 80% GRANDPARENTS. I'm 51 and I'm a grandparent.

  So, what's the issue?

Dont' even want to open that can up.

Hank