<VV> CORSA CONVENTION / FLORIDA HEAT

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 20 16:17:58 EDT 2008

Gosh. We could hold the convention in January. Then it would be nice and
cool for you. Of course, I'm not about to drive thru the snow to a
convention, especially with the salt paving crews laying down their annual
layers of rust-promoting agent.

Gawd! It's an annual complaint. "Oh, it's too hot in (name the summer
month)!" Well, if it was cold, we'd call it winter! Get used to it, people.
If it's summer, it's going to be hot. And that's why all my Corvairs have
air conditioning.

-Mark