<VV> Convention in the summer

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 17:23:09 EDT 2008

Someone mentioned that other shows are held in the off season. This is true,
but the other events are centered around the weekend, and participation
would typically involve only one day off work/out of school. The Convention
is a Monday - Friday event. Also, Europeans who want to attend typically
have July off for Holiday (if my memory serves me correctly), allowing them
to participate, should they choose. Lets not forget that it is an
International Convention.

--

George (waiting for the convention to be held in England) Jones