<VV> corvair fuel pump

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 21 18:29:24 EDT 2008

The vendors stopped making rebuild kits because they cost the same as a new
pump.

ONLY buy your pump from a Corvair vendor.  The stuff you get at your local
parts store are crap and I'm guessing you have found out, fail in short
order.

The other option (ask if you're interested) is to switch to an electric fuel
pump.

Let the great debate begin anew!

Regards,
Joel
P.S. FCs are better than Lates, which are better than Earlies.....