<VV> corvair fuel pump

Bob Saunders upnorth1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 21:34:55 EDT 2008

I agree, FC's are better than Lates, which ... I will get into too
much trouble with the club!

My local flaps has a GREAT fuel pump, with the "beaded" diaphragm
{Thanks Spell Checker!}  They try hard on other items, but are best
left to plug wire kits. other stuff unfortunately dosent quite fit.

Bob

61LOADSIDE
66 4-door
65 vert group red