<VV> Brake Adjustment

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Oct 21 21:57:25 EDT 2008

Hi David,

If the hoses are ok, I've found that the brakes end up with a lot
more drag than I thought originally when adjusted correctly.  If the
pedal is low (and it should be right at the top), then I would say
the brakes are adjusted too loose.  The tires won't just spin if the
brakes are adjusted correctly.  And if the brakes aren't adjusted
correctly, then the shoes won't quite hit at the same time and the
car will pull.

--Bryan