<VV> LARC update

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 22 17:21:22 EDT 2008

Gee, that almost spells lark, as in whim.

Anyway, I spoke by phone with Luke (the leader) around 1:30PM Chicago time
today.  They were about to leave South Bend, IN and head toward Illinois
along Route 30.  This means they would pass within 2 1/2 blocks of the Vair
Shop in Frankfort!

Today's destination is Aurora IL for an overnight stay.  In the morning
(Thursday) they will head to Geneva IL and then points West.  I plan to try
to catch them at breakfast time in Geneva.  Will report further if
successful at that.

Later, JR