<VV> Yenko Decklid

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 21:39:57 EDT 2008

 I have several of these in stock if anyone is interested. They are street style and set up for stock hardware mounting. These were run about 2 years ago by ADE. $600 ea. plus shipping from VA. FYI - They cost about a buck each to get them here from CA, 2 years ago. Luckily my former employer picked up the tab, or these things would have been really expensive.

 Mike
 YS-117