<VV> CALIFORNIA CORVAIR PARTS WILL BE AT TOSS IN OC!

Anarchyburger at aol.com Anarchyburger at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 15:39:58 EDT 2008

Hello Corvair enthusiasts, this is Jeff Williams with California Corvair
Parts, Inc. We are excited to be attending this year's Great Western Fan Belt
Toss in Orange County and look forward to seeing you all there. We will have a
huge selection of new, used, rebuilt, high performance and chrome parts for
sale  at special swap meet prices.

Many of you across the country know us as  the oldest Corvair parts business
on Ebay and we will have most of the same  items we sell online for you to see
and purchase at great prices at the show. We  will also have many of our
exclusive California Corvair-only items such as  headers, disc brake brackets for
earlies and lates, aluminum engine parts and  rechromed bumpers for all models
with no cores required!

I will be there  to answer questions about new and used parts, rebuilding
services and our  service and restoration shop in Corona, California just a short
ride from the  O.C. Fairgrounds. We are California's premier shop for quality
repair service,  engine, cylinder head, transmission and differential
rebuilding. I can also  explain our full restoration services to make your Corvair a
show-winner!

If you want to place a special order or there are parts you would like  to
pick up from me there please call or e-mail me at _CACorvairs at aol.com_
(mailto:CACorvairs at aol.com)  and I'll make sure to bring them for  you.

Thanks and I'll see you there!

Jeff Williams