<VV> Black ATF

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Oct 24 15:43:20 EDT 2008

Hi gang,

Thanks for the replies - it's kind of a long story, but the trans has
been sufficiently abused that the only goal right now is to get it
back here, then up to the Corvair Ranch for a replacement.
Unfortunately, it's on the road with a not really car savvy young
lady behind the wheel, so I really just am looking to see if there's
any risk other than the car no longer getting power to the ground.  I
have supplied her dad with contact info for the clubs from there to
here, and if she's close enough I'll just go get her and her car
myself.  With any luck, the trans will stay together long enough for
her to get back and go up to the Ranch.  Thanks again!

--Bryan