<VV> Longest Auot Race Centennial

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 25 00:36:20 EDT 2008

Well, I tagged along on Thursday 10/23 for 100 miles or so.  I was not brave
enough to drive the convertible - top down.  I drove the Rampy to stay warm.
The temp was in the 45 to 50 degree area and the sky was cloudy and getting
darker as we went West.  Those guys are even CRAZIER than Corvair owners.

Luke Rizzuto, the organizer of this insanity liked - I mean REALLY liked -
my Rampside.  Says there is one in the neighborhood where he lives and
thinks he will be making an offer on it when he arrives home.

Fifty fotos are at: http://flickr.com/photos/18968896@N04/

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110