<VV> Corvair Dash Plaque

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Oct 25 10:25:55 EDT 2008

How did I miss the passing of Tom. He was one of the great Corvair guys. I
truly enjoyed my time with him at Fire and Ice and the regional you guys did a
while back. I will never forget the "Think Pink" Fire and Ice when Tom and
Donna  Mae "raced" around the track on their electric scooters.

Ned

In a message dated 10/25/2008 9:00:36 A.M. Central Daylight Time,