<VV> Safety First ! - Chew Gum !

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Sun Oct 26 13:19:47 EDT 2008

Does it still work if it's below the 'water' line - i.e. it's not possible
to dry it because the gas is still seeping out - or is it only usable in the
dry section of the tank above the fluid level?

My hole was in the bottom, and there was a pretty large amount of fluid
leaking out non-stop. I have never had much luck trying to stick anything to
a wet surface, and I would have thought that petrol/gasoline was a good gum
solvent..

Cheers

Alan