<VV> Slideshow of postcards ALL with Corvairs! - Silly games ?

Charles Lee chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sun Oct 26 14:58:57 EDT 2008

What silly games ?

Kevin was pretty observation to have found so many postcards that just
happen to have Corvairs in them.

I have a lot of GM advertising postcards, but these are interesting
because they were not "promotional" postcards like mine.

The other cars are interesting too, like the 57 (58 ?) Mercury Turnpike
Cruisers and 55 Cadillac among other classics.

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of PatioMatt at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 12:22 AM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Slideshow of postcards ALL with Corvairs!

In a message dated 10/25/2008 11:23:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
chaz at ProperProPer.com writes:

Well, I don't know if I can count all the Corvairs, but the EMs  far
outnumbered the LMs !

 Glad you enjoyed them!!  But don't ask me... I don't play  Kevins silly

games.....  they're just meant to make me look bad!!!  ggg

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Vist my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

**************Play online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your
favorites,
no registration required and great graphics - check it out!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1211202682x1200689022/aol?redir
=
are the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org