<VV> holley for a 95

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 22:34:23 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/26/2008 6:52:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
computerwhiz31 at gmail.com writes:

i think that you can get the standard idea from this?

 Sure, most all of us know!!    and the "standard  idea" is STAY AWAY from
it!   Unless you live in a warm year round  climate.........  like Fla.!

What it takes is a knowledgeable person to get them right.......   and lots
of FABRICATION... these are not  in a kit form!  they are  made for DUNE
buggies... " here's a manifold... do what you want"

Get the "standard idea" ??   GGGG

I've run them for years....    use a 350 CFM  2bbl  carb or smaller!  Holleys
are nice  but FomoCo, Autolites,  Motorcfrafts  all bolt on.

  Throttle linkage is as easy as taking a stock  TV   link  and cutting it 6"
back from the threaded end and welding in a  riser......

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Vist my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.