<VV> Fall Affair Autocross

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Mon Oct 27 13:25:07 EDT 2008

Smitty Says:  Had a great time at the autocross even though it was small and tight.  I didn't bother to jack up the air pressure since it was raining.  But then it dried out and handling was truly gruesome.  I had to hurry fast between laps and bring the tires up to autocross pressure.  Had one of those "circle around a single pylon" things that I never could get quite right.  One of those things that come with advancing "maturity" is that you start looking over your shoulder to see which young gun is after the trophy you crave.  I got a wakeup call this weekend that I never expected.  My sweet thing put the wagon through the course one tenth of a second behind me.  Now I am going to have to look over both shoulders.  The Golden Years Suck.    GGG